Monday, December 5, 2011

November 28 - Rhodes to Perdition

Rhodes to Perdition (Season 5, Episode 9)

Whoa... I'm a week late, but this episode was full of... awesome and crap.  Oh, and the preview, and that apparently, the episode today is the midseason finale!!!  Noooo!  No hiatuses!  My winter break ends on January 16th!  I still won't be able to watch GG at home the entire break!  Whyyyyy?  One more thing, I'll be making references to a page here.  So here's the link if you'd like to look.  Very funny too.

Okay!  *rubs hands together excitedly*  Let's get started!

CeCe's back?  Yay...  Although this time, she seems to be different.  She actually seems to care.  And she's actually sick this time!  Gasp!  Wonder what it is.  If it's cancer again... I'll scream.  Cancer plotlines are so over done.  Although I'm sure it's not cancer.  Cancer doesn't make you pass out like that.  Anyone have guesses?

The article I have linked above refers to Charlie/Ivy as Chivy.  Love that.  From now on, that's what I'm gonna call her.  So, how is Chivy not dying of guilt!  The Van der Woodsen/Rhodes/Humphreys/whatever else they are constantly bombard Chivy with "You're a Rhodes now!" or how much they want her here because she's family.  Oh yeah, CeCe was there for Chivy's birth, and her bones are telling her that this is her granddaughter?  Wow.  CeCe.  You've got more issues than just an illness.  And really believing everything that come out of Chivy's mouth?  I mean, to some extent, when you first get back in touch with a relative you haven't seen in a long time, you're a little wary and you're kinda on your best behavior.  But after a while, that stops.  If she's a Rhodes, that means she's got champion lying/scheming talent.  You'll really believe everything she says?

OMGG!  In the beginning when Serena took off her heels, she lost sooo much height!  It's like she shrunk!  I don't know why, but that amused me to no end.

Dan... you don't rebut every mean comment.  You'd be there all your life.  Oh wait, that's what he's doing.  He's supposed to just take the comments gracefully.  Oh Dan... you're heading down a road I don't like.  Don't go back to season one!  I love new Dan!

I think Blair's still searching for her fairytale... and she thought Louis could give it to her.  He was so romantic, with bringing her her shoe and being an actual freaking prince!  But... he's changing.  And she's realized that she doesn't love every facet of him.  That's the problem with fairytales.  They're not real.  Poor Blair.

Nate's leading a whole business!  Holy Zeus!  Loving this new Nate!  Suddenly smart... and has business sense... wow.  Me likey.  But... Nate, where are your brains coming from?  Did they suddenly wake up in your head or something?

Serena's an insurance policy?  Whoa, UES is very catching, and Max has clearly caught it.  Very, very quickly.

Blair's sad that Chuck let go of her, isn't she?  She's totally still in love with him.  Hearing about Chuck giving back the engagement ring... that must've been such a hit.  Although I loved that scene.  Chuck just sets down the ring and walks away.  So poignant.  My friend asked me why Chuck would do that.  Why he would leave a Harry Winston ring in the open.  I was like... don't ruin it!  It's was so beautiful!  The point of the scene was to show Chuck letting go, not getting the ring stolen!  Which... I guess it was nearly stolen once when he was shot.

Where the Hades is the actual Charlie?  Carol's like, they'd kill me if they found out what really happened to Charlotte Rhodes.  What happened to her???

Wow, S, jealous much?  Sweet to evil in 60 seconds!  This is why I don't think Serena changed.

"I see the groom is here too."  Awwwwww!  Chuuuuck!

Really?  Chivy says that Max is blackmailing her with a tape and is afraid that he'll do the same to Serena?  Too late!  Been there, done that!  Georgina, anyone?

What happened to the Nate and Dan bromance?  I mean... I know Nate was mad at Dan after Inside, but I figured he'd forgive Dan.  He's Nate!  He didn't even send tips to Gossip Girl!  He's the most good one there!

Nate - "You still love her, huh?"
Chuck - "I can't imagine the day I won't."
OMGG!!!  So sweet!  Chair is making a come back!  I wish Dair would make a come back too...

Max has no power, how the Hades is he going to do anything to Chivy?  "No one can touch me anymore.  I'm a Rhodes now."  Wow, Chivy.  Conceited!  All she wants is a family?  You don't go deceiving a perfectly good (albeit messed up) family to get one!  I still feel no sympathy for Chivy.  Sorry.

The preview for this next episode!  Ah!  Blair's back in Brooklyn?  I can't wait!!!  And there's a hug!  Holy Zeus, I can't wait!  Dair really is making a come back!  Or it better be.  Every other time they hinted at Dair they shot it down.  I just hope they don't make us wait till after the hiatus to shoot us down again.  Last season, they freeze-framed the long-awaited Dair kiss, and then made Blair say it meant nothing after two months!  Two months!  I can't do that again!  And a Chair kiss...  Hmm... they've been pretty faithful to Chair in the previews.  Maybe that'll actually happen.  And a car crash?  Who dies?!  Last time, Bart died!  Maybe we'll have another death this time.

I got no inspirational message this time.  Sooo...

~XOXO, Seravia

No comments:

Post a Comment